Explore available positions across the globe
At Prophecy we believe that you deserve to make better decisions, faster. By using world leading software tools to monitor, measure, report and predict performance in the areas of Customer Experience & Contact Centres, Prophecy International enables you to act pre-emptively to improve customer experience and ensure your digital business runs effectively. Prophecy International was established in 1980 and operates offices in the USA, Europe, Asia and Australia.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to represent the voice of our customers in product development and be the interface between our development teams, marketing, sales and partners.
Based out of our Sydney office in Australia, the successful candidate will report to the Chief Operating Officer and is responsible for the product strategy, development and platform for the eMite product portfolio.
- Develop product strategy and strategic roadmap to capitalise on market opportunities for eMite.
- Own the eMite product lifecycle.
- Manage stakeholders across Product Development, Marketing, Finance and Sales.
- Determines customers’ needs and desires by specifying the research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommends the nature and scope of present and future product lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements, appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging changes.
- Work with product marketing to understand market competition by comparing the company’s product to competitors’ products.
- Brings new products to market by analysing proposed product requirements and product development programs; preparing return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with development & consulting. Own and drive product launches across the company
- Introduces and markets new products by developing time-integrated plans with key stakeholders
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Partner with Technical Product team to:
- Deliver the right technical guidance and readiness to marketing and sales teams.
- Coordinate beta programs and provide feedback to the Product Development team
- Develop pricing principles and set pricing for our products
- Partner with Marketing team to:
- create positioning and messaging for products and offerings across all channels especially digital
- Develop competitive insights to deliver the right solutions and messaging to market
- Partner with Sales and Partner teams to:
- Develop training programs and ensure market readiness for eMite sales teams
- Develop partner support materials and training programs
Some travel may be required.
- Good understanding of the customer and product lifecycle
- Have clear understanding of the role of product management in delivering business goals
- Technically competent and analytical, with the ability to simplify and solve complex problems
- Good understanding of Agile development process
- Ability to grasp new concepts quickly and easily
- Be able to manage multiple competing priorities and concurrent projects
- Be a key team player focused on efficiency and effectiveness
- Be a persuasive and effective communicator, written and verbally
- Ability to “get it done” in a small and nimble business environment
- Ability to work across geographic and time boundaries in a global company
Qualifications and experience:
- 3-5 years’ experience ideally in a Product Management or Strategic Business role.
- Experience in market analysis and strong presentation skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience working in high growth, rapidly changing and complex environments
- Degree in a computer science or data analytics related field desirable.
- Experience developing product and pricing strategies.
- Hands on experience with data visualisation tools (i.e, Tableau, Microsoft Power BI, QlikView, etc.) highly desirable.
- Experience working in the contact centre or customer experience markets highly desirable.
- An understanding of data models, database schemas and ETL Pipelines desirable.
- Knowledge of RESTful APIs and other application interfaces desirable.
- Experience working with Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning systems is a bonus