Cross-Correlating CX Data with Salesforce Data
Contact centers face a unique set of obstacles as relates to efficiently understanding their success. One of the most challenging aspects of any Contact Center is understanding how the data/metrics they gather actually relates to business outcomes. Many technology tools include a form of reporting or data output, however it can be cumbersome to try and relate this data to information from another system. One customer interaction may include several tools—your CX solution, a CRM, ticketing system, ERP, and perhaps more. Given the complexity of customer interactions involving multiple legs, it can be difficult to create appropriate Key Performance Indicators that properly translate to your business outcomes. Crucial points can be missed when your KPI’s are not linked in a way that correlates to the full customer experience. A feature rich Business Intelligence tool such as eMite can help with this process.
Maximizing value of CX data by enriching it with CRM data
One of the more overlooked aspects of Salesforce is the rich amount of data that is being created and manipulated daily. There is however a major gap when it comes to taking that information and processing it to understand the customer experience. Missing information such as call length, wrap-up, or number of calls to or from a customer can offer much insight into the success or failure of the opportunity or ticket.
Once eMite has onboarded your Salesforce data, you will be able to take CX data such as that mentioned above and perform powerful cross-correlations to create custom KPI’s such as: Agent Efficiency, Close-Rates, # of calls to close an opportunity, ticket closure rate etc. This process ensures that both your Contact Center and Salesforce data are working together to help provide a detailed analysis of the health of your Contact Center.
Integrating data with eMite
Using Salesforce data to enrich your Contact Center data is only the first step. With over 70+ additional Data Adapters, eMite can further enhance the customer journey by detailing every step of the process.
Along with the 70+ pre-built adapters, eMite also has capability of directly querying your own home-grown SQL database, or perhaps accepting data via an output from another application such as a CSV or XLS document.
Why use eMite to integrate your data
- Reduces data and resource duplication: With eMite, there is no need to manually export, extract, import data to have it available in a dashboard/report. Our fully automated onboarding tools can consume data from various API’s and data structures to eliminate the need for copying/duplicating data in order to have it represented in a user-friendly format.
- It provides an easy and efficient way to analyze your data: Leave behind your xls data table and step into the future with clickable graphic representations and drillthrough capabilities. Every eMite dashboard can be filtered and hyperlinked to useful resources, making the data accessible and easy to read.
- It deepens your data analysis: By onboarding multiple data sets, eMite can cross-correlate information that was previously siloed. This enhanced context can deepen your understanding of the customer experience and further your capability to make decisions with clarity.
eMite Architecture Overview
Dashboards may include multiple visualizations of varying data sets to help guide business decisions
Easy to build reports can provide insights into multiple measures and KPI’s. Can be scheduled or viewed on demand and in Realtime.
- Key Performance Indicators
Users have the ability to take standard metrics such as # of calls and # of opportunities won to create custom KPI’s like # of calls per opportunity closed-won, closed ratio, etc.
- Data Mapping & Correlation
eMite’s use of Elasticsearch allows for aliasing of common data points to allow for easy correlation.
- Data Integration
eMite onboards data from multiple sources concurrently and allows for Realtime updates throughout the day.